1/05/2013

Dear Running...

Dear Running, I have been meaning to write to you for some time. Last year we spent 1143.5 miles together, some days were a little rough, while other days we were on cloud nine flying down the trail headed for greatness! I love how our relationship has grown. As I got to know myself through you I was able to see things that I never knew I was capable of and I discovered things I could let go of, with you I found strength when I thought I was fully spent, we hit the road and the trail, I met new people and made new friends. It is so wild, I never knew I could think about one thing so often, honestly I think about you all the time, I plan my life around you, meal and sleep included! It is a darn good thing that you are so good for me because if we had a destructive relationship this would be a very bad deal. I guess I just want to say thank you -- thank you for leading me to myself, thank you for sticking with me from Half Crazy, to Full on Crazy to Ultra Crazy, thank you for the long hours of contemplation and for always being there for me even when I am not at my best! Thank you for a great year and for giving me the courage to set huge goals for myself and the power and strength to make them happen! Happy New Year Friend -- may 2013 be epic! All my love, Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment